EnterpriseSSL Pro Wildcard Certificate
EnterpriseSSL Pro Wildcard offers you all the familiar benefits of the EnterpriseSSL Pro – the same strong encryption strength, the same 2048-bit RSA key/ECC capabilities and the same peace of mind – but now with wildcard functionality. This is a perfect solution for any enterprise company that needs to secure a domain and all of its accompanying sub-domains—no matter how many there are. Simply use an asterisk at the sub-domain level you’d like to encrypt during the CSR generation process and your EnterpriseSSL Pro Wildcard will do the rest.
Site Seal Included
EnterpriseSSL Pro Wildcard is an organization validated SSL certificate. This is the highest level of business authentication you can get with a Wildcard certificate. The process for validation typically takes 1-3 days but can be expedited when necessary.
EnterpriseSSL Pro Wildcard satisfies all NIST standards and is available in either RSA with a 2048-bit signature key or with Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
Unfortunately, this SSL certificate is not SAN-enabled.
- Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com unlimited sub-domains
- Issued in 1-3 Business Days
- Organization Validation
- Up to 256-bit Encryption Strength
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Unlimited Server Licenses
- Includes Comodo Secure Site Seal
- Organization Validation, 2048-bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Unlimited server licenses
- Comodo Secure Dynamic site seal
- Unlimited Re-issuance Policy
- 99.9% Web and Mobile Browser Compatibility
- $1,500,000 Warranty
- Covers one domain and unlimited accompanying sub-domains
- Risk free 30-day refund policy
- FREE One-year cWatch trial
EnterpriseSSL Pro Wildcard features the Comodo Secure site seal, one of the most powerful site seals on the internet. When placed properly on login and checkout pages, the Comodo Secure seal has been proven, by independent research, to boost conversions.
EnterpriseSSL Pro Wildcard is backed by one of the most generous warranties in the OV class: $1,500,000. That means if there’s ever any sort of mistake or failure on Comodo’s part, you’ll be covered for up to 1.5-million dollars’ worth of damages.