EnterpriseSSL Pro Certificate
EnterpriseSSL Pro from Comodo is the next step up in the Enterprise Line, offering all the great perks and benefits of EnterpriseSSL with a few additional features that provide customers with even greater value. In addition to either ECC or RSA featuring strong 256-bit encryption and 2048-bit signature key, you’ll get the generous $1,500,000 warranty, the Comodo Secure site seal and serious identity assurance. Plus, you’ll receive a free year-long trial of cWatch, a post-install health check to ensure that your certificate is installed and configured properly, a dedicated Comodo account specialist and you’ll receive 24/7 tech support.
Site Seal Included
EnterpriseSSL Pro is an Organization Validated SSL certificate, it will display verified business information in your certificate details or whenever anyone clicks on your Comodo Secure site seal.
EnterpriseSSL Pro comes available with either RSA (encryption strength up to 256-bit, 2048-bit signature key) or Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC). Both algorithms exceed NIST standards.
Unfortunately, this SSL certificate is not SAN-enabled.
- Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com and www.domain.com
- Issued in 1-3 Business Days
- Organization Validation
- Up to 256-bit Encryption Strength
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Unlimited Server Licenses
- Includes Comodo Secure Site Seal
- Organization Validation, 2048-bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Unlimited server licenses
- Comodo Secure Dynamic site seal
- Unlimited Re-issuance Policy
- 99.9% Web and Mobile Browser Compatibility
- $1,500,000 Warranty
- Risk free 30-day refund policy
- FREE One-year cWatch trial
EnterpriseSSL Pro features the Comodo Secure site seal, one of the most powerful site seals on the internet. When placed properly on login and checkout pages, the Comodo Secure seal has been proven, by independent research, to boost conversions.
EnterpriseSSL Pro is backed by one of the most generous warranties in the OV class: $1,500,000. That means if there’s ever any sort of mistake or failure on Comodo’s part, you’ll be covered for up to 1.5-million dollars’ worth of damages.